The “substantial and smart” spa is a “is major selling point” (The Daily Telegraph) at Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel, a 5-star Georgian manor just outside of Bath. You can now visit for a spa day with two treatments and bubbly for £55.
- A spa day for one, including all-day access to the spa facilities, robe, towel and slipper hire and a 125ml glass of prosecco
- A 25-minute Elemis Pro Radiance Facial and a 25-minute Elemis Free Style Massage
- 20% off pre-booked additional treatments and a £5 retail voucher to spend in the shop (purchases over £50)
- A voucher for two is £109
- Valid Monday-Friday until 31 May. You can visit Saturday-Sunday for a £20 per person supplement, payable directly to the hotel
- Spa: 9am-8pm Monday-Friday; 12-6pm Saturday-Sunday